Skip to main content

Useless Post

I debated deleting this blog because I don't even use it. I don't even have that much time to write anymore, but that's okay.
So I found this old story that I wrote, and then I found another version of it. In the other version, the main character was a girl. In the first version, it was a guy. So basically what happens, in the beginning, is that there's this girl who keeps singing the same song over and over again. At first, it's cool, but then the main character, a guy, gets really annoyed. Then the second version, they switch. So I think I liked the second version better because I think it's cool that a guy was singing because I don't know any boys who sing. It's a little iffy, though, because I have no perspective on being a boy. So I really don't know. This post was useless.

Comments